Automating the monitoring of geological environment in the zone of influence of NPP construction
1. State registration number of the theme - 0113U001696., NTUU "KPI" - 2638-p.
2. Scientific adviser - Doctor. Sc. , Professor Luk'yanenko S.O.
3. The essence of development, the main results.
The automated system for monitoring the geological environment in the zone of influence of nuclear facilities was developed, in which tasks of monitoring the state of soils were implemented by creating a digital model of soils. This model is a database of real and virtual wells, as well as its support tools. Tasks of the monitoring of the state of buildings and facilities of the site were resolved in addition Scientific novelty of the results is to improve of the software and algorithmic base of automation of monitoring Geological Environment on the data geotechnical studies on the basis new methods in the field of storage and processing of graphic information, the modeling of physical processes, methods of diagnostics of industrial site facilities through the use of production models..
Automated monitoring system consists of the following subsystems:
• monitoring of soil condition and facilities of the industrial site,
• diagnosis of the condition of buildings and facilities of the site,
• prediction of the level surface water and groundwater,
• 3D-visualization of structures and communications,
• Web-based visualization of the objects of the industrial site.
Obtained results provide a conducting pilot tests of the system of monitoring of the geological environment in the zone of influence of nuclear facilities of the site with regard to the requirements of safe operation of the station. The system also provides support for decision-making on the further operation of buildings and structures formed on the basis of conclusions about the state of the geological environment. The developed system can be the basis for the creation of an industrial version of the automated monitoring of the geological environment in the zone of influence of NPP construction