Development of a system for monitoring and analysis of transient modes of electrical networks based on the processing of synchronous vector measurements
The essence of the development is to create and test the system of monitoring and analysis of electric networks modes of operation and automatic control of electric distribution networks based on new methods of processing data of synchronous vector measurements, as well as experimental validation of the developed technology to determine the features of its application in power grids with renewable energy sources.
The main results of the work are:
1. The first, developed in Ukraine, samples of synchronous vector measurements (micro-synchrophasors) of regime parameters with improved technical and economic indicators, adapted to use in power distribution networks.
2. For the first time, approaches to building a system of monitoring and analysis of transient modes of electric distribution networks with renewable sources by synchronous vector measurements have been developed.
3. For the first time in Ukraine developed a system of monitoring of the RPS regime parameters based on the analysis of synchronous vector measurements in real time.
4. The set of technical documentation for production of the system of synchronous vector measurements of the regime parameters (microsynchrophasors) of electric networks.
5. Methodology and programs of research of synchronous vector measurements of regime parameters of distribution electric networks as a part of monitoring and analysis system of RPS transient modes.